Start Date – January 2021
Specification Sales Representative
A&D, Architects and Interior Designers, Specifiers, Contractors, Fit-Out Contractors, Independent and National Contract Merchant Specialists.
Area to be covered
London and South East
This role is ideal somebody who is in the early stages of their sales career and is wanting to progress within the specification sales industry. Offering plenty of progression opportunities, this position is best suited for someone with a passion for design, understanding of the specification sales cycle and a can-do attitude.
The role of area specification sales manager selling a full range of interior products will involve:
- Field sales role selling a full range of Bathroom & Washroom Accessories.
- 20% of your time will be spent selling to architects and interior designers and promoting the Metlex brand via delivery of RIBA Approved CPD seminars. (A&D)
- The remaining 80% of your time will be spent selling directly to fit-out contractors, main contractors, property developers, universities, colleges, Hospitality but not exclusively to.
- Targeting commercial buildings such as Office Blocks, as well as Education schools, colleges, Universities, an abundance of scope within hospitality targeting restaurants, bars, pubs and Hotels. In addition to this is an opportunity to develop and leave your mark within Healthcare targeting care and nursing homes within your geographical area.
- Working within the trade team headed up by the Trade Sales Director and working alongside the National Sales Manager & Business Development Manager for Metlex.
The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager with:
- Demonstratable sales experience.
- Experience from within the KBB or Interiors sector and has sold to Architects and Designer previously. However full training would be provided.
- A team player.
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good time management, relationship building and communication skills.
- Be located in London.